RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Welcome to RRSPORT.CO.UK - say hello here!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 176 of 382 <123 ... 175176177 ... 380381382>

charlie9880

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Stornoway Grey

hello RRS owners n admirers i've had my RRS a year now had 2 lexus before and yes a landcruiser before them my RRS is easy the best car i have ever owned woweeeee so much fun put me some 22inch overfinch alloys on looks ace whoop whoop! which leaves me with a set of mint stormers with pirelli scorpions to sell 1 is brand new the other three are 60% ish i have pics if i can attach em to the site any offers welcome hey anyone interested in mint condition 20 inch stormer alloys with pirellis 1 is brand new 3 are 70-60% offers please pics available

Post #287435 Sun Jan 30 2011 5:36pm
Mitch6176

Scotland 2009 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Santorini Black
Hi - new to Forum

Hi there!

I've just joined the forum today but have been looking at it for weeks now as i researched buying my first RRS which I picked up from my local dealer in Edinburgh over the weekend. There's more useful (and honest) info on here than by scouring website after website of reviews!

I've bought a 2009 HSE 2.7 - black with black leather. I'm new to all things RRS having driven BMW's for a good few years now, but the guys that own the company I work for all drive RRS's and rave about them so I thought it was time to give one a shot!

Good fun so far and looking forward to using the forum for all sorts of info and updates, the first of which will be trying to find a set of reasonably priced 20" OEM Stormer alloys and tyres, so if anyone knows of a set up for grabs feel free to drop me a line.

Cheers and all the best....

Post #287537 Mon Jan 31 2011 5:02pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
alanad

Scotland 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Bonatti Grey
Re: Hi - new to Forum

Mitch6176 wrote:
Hi there!

I've just joined the forum today but have been looking at it for weeks now as i researched buying my first RRS which I picked up from my local dealer in Edinburgh over the weekend. There's more useful (and honest) info on here than by scouring website after website of reviews!

I've bought a 2009 HSE 2.7 - black with black leather. I'm new to all things RRS having driven BMW's for a good few years now, but the guys that own the company I work for all drive RRS's and rave about them so I thought it was time to give one a shot!

Good fun so far and looking forward to using the forum for all sorts of info and updates, the first of which will be trying to find a set of reasonably priced 20" OEM Stormer alloys and tyres, so if anyone knows of a set up for grabs feel free to drop me a line.

Cheers and all the best....

Was that Pentland Land Rover by any chance? 3.0 SDV6 HSE Dynamic, Corris Grey with contrast Santorini Black Panoramic Roof, lunar interior, privacy glass, upgraded Meridian system, cooled 18 way front seats, heated steering wheel, adaptive xenons, large screen wash bottle.

Gone: 3.0 TDV6 HSE, Santorini Black, Ivory/Lunar interior, grand black lacquer finish, HK Logic 7.1 Surround, Privacy Glass, Adaptive Xenons, heated steering wheel.

Gone: Jaguar XF Luxury, Pearl Grey, Dove Interior

Post #287560 Mon Jan 31 2011 9:35pm
Mitch6176

yeh it was Pentland alanad, why do you ask, is that where you've ordered from?

Post #287564 Mon Jan 31 2011 9:56pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
lespes

Guernsey 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Buckingham Blue

Mitch Hi,

hope you enjoy!

as for wheels look in post above your first post, at end in sig Whistle

Post #287567 Mon Jan 31 2011 10:15pm
alanad

Mitch6176 wrote:
yeh it was Pentland alanad, why do you ask, is that where you've ordered from?

It is indeed - should be picking mine up in the next 2 weeks! 3.0 SDV6 HSE Dynamic, Corris Grey with contrast Santorini Black Panoramic Roof, lunar interior, privacy glass, upgraded Meridian system, cooled 18 way front seats, heated steering wheel, adaptive xenons, large screen wash bottle.

Gone: 3.0 TDV6 HSE, Santorini Black, Ivory/Lunar interior, grand black lacquer finish, HK Logic 7.1 Surround, Privacy Glass, Adaptive Xenons, heated steering wheel.

Post #287572 Mon Jan 31 2011 10:58pm
Mitch6176

Don't know what you've thought Alan but I have to say, the guys at Pentland have been excellent. I've dealt with the John Clark group on a few occasions on the BMW side and have always been impressed so thats why we went there. No pushy salesmen, just straightforward down to earth and you could actually talk to them about the car.

Enjoy when you get your hands on yours!! I'm already loving having mine. Thumbs Up

Post #287593 Tue Feb 01 2011 10:03am
Mitch6176

Cheers lespes - realised once I'd written my first post that the one above had a note about wheels.....talk about feeling like a plank! Embarassed

Anyway, thanks for the heads up.

Post #287594 Tue Feb 01 2011 10:05am
alanad

Mitch6176 wrote:
Don't know what you've thought Alan but I have to say, the guys at Pentland have been excellent. I've dealt with the John Clark group on a few occasions on the BMW side and have always been impressed so thats why we went there. No pushy salesmen, just straightforward down to earth and you could actually talk to them about the car.

Enjoy when you get your hands on yours!! I'm already loving having mine. Thumbs Up

Yes I'd agree with you. The chap I normally deal with has been off sick but I was put in contact with another of the salesman who has looked after me. The thing I like about them is that they get back to you quickly - went to Stratstones initially to get a test drive and had to continuously chase them which put me off immediately. 3.0 SDV6 HSE Dynamic, Corris Grey with contrast Santorini Black Panoramic Roof, lunar interior, privacy glass, upgraded Meridian system, cooled 18 way front seats, heated steering wheel, adaptive xenons, large screen wash bottle.

Post #287667 Tue Feb 01 2011 8:19pm
CASTOR

Spain 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Hello everyone,

i just gor my 2011 RRS TDV6 few weeks ago and i have looking at the forum and just joined.

So far i am enjoying quite a lot with both (car & forum)

All the best...

Post #287824 Thu Feb 03 2011 12:55am
will_wonka

United Kingdom 

Welcome Castor Thumbs Up L322 Big Daddy SUPERCHARGED 5.0 Autobiography - Here & Now!

5 series for the miles Smile

RRS S/C factory built HST - Gone

45 others have been and gone!

Post #287826 Thu Feb 03 2011 1:02am
JoeRRS

United Kingdom 

hi guys just moved to the uk from Dubai so had to get shot off my HST but recently got a HSE 2.7 in the uk. Forum looks great and alot more active than pistonheads.

Post #287973 Fri Feb 04 2011 1:10pm
RKD

Hi I'm Rich and new to this website. I'm hopefully purchasing a rangerover sport soon and am hoping to get some good tips and advice from anyone willing to give it.

Post #288003 Fri Feb 04 2011 9:05pm
hogberto

Scotland 2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Rimini Red

heh heh. another edinburgh n00b here.

you can tell where the snow's been bad this winter. Laughing

i've got an RRS on the way, from down south. will post details when i've got me sweaties on it. Cool

cheers

phil

Post #288160 Sun Feb 06 2011 10:24am
RKD

Re: Newbie

Hi there. Can anyone tell me what year that the RRS dashboard layout changed. I
Was looking at the V8 supercharged at the Guisley LR showroom and fell in love with the new layout. The salesman was very vaige and didn't really know when the new layout came in.

Post #288166 Sun Feb 06 2011 11:11am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 176 of 382 <123 ... 175176177 ... 380381382>