RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Welcome to RRSPORT.CO.UK - say hello here!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 175 of 382 <123 ... 174175176 ... 380381382>

StevieG

England 2008 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Rimini Red

Hi everyone,

Thought it was about time I joined you guys. Bought my missus a RRS S/C for a wedding pressie in 2008 (it's got to be mine as I paid for it!)

I run round in a W reg Disco 2 Td5 GS auto Rolling Eyes

Looking forward to sharing experiences, etc

Cheers,
Steve

Post #285623 Tue Jan 11 2011 11:20pm
JC1

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

StevieG wrote:
Hi everyone,

Thought it was about time I joined you guys. Bought my missus a RRS S/C for a wedding pressie in 2008 (it's got to be mine as I paid for it!)

I run round in a W reg Disco 2 Td5 GS auto Rolling Eyes

Looking forward to sharing experiences, etc

Cheers,
Steve

Welcome to the forum Steve.........................we know who wears the trousers then Laughing Laughing Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Thumbs Up MY10 3.0 HSE Santorini Black, Ivory Premium & extended leather, privacy, paddles, diamond turned alloys, Ipod lead that charges, tasmods, rrsport.co.uk stickers

Jeep 4.0 High Output XJ 94 6" teraflex lift, c/w rear coils, 9500lb winch, 35" TSL super swamper boggers, safari snorkel, custom made bumpers, tom woods custom double cardon driveshaft, twin electric fans. Don't follow it..............you wont make it. The first 4 x 4 by far.

Post #285624 Tue Jan 11 2011 11:24pm
StevieG

England 2008 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Rimini Red

Yeah right! In her Censored dreams!

Post #285627 Wed Jan 12 2011 12:19am
endurancerider

Australia 
RANGE ROVER SPORT OR DISCOVERY 4

Hi

I am considering buying either a RRS TDV6 or a Discovery 4 HSE and I am looking for advice from owners.

I have driven both cars and fell in love with the RRS, what a magnificent car it was thrilling to drive and very comfortable.

The Discovery is great but the RRS seems to have that special factor.

I live in a semi rural area and will use the vehicle and for towing a horse float.

Being an Endurance Horse Rider we go to out of the way places in Australia sometimes for some days on end, therefore it is essential to take supplies and a fair bit of gear.

Here are my questions.

Can either car be fitted with long range fuel tanks??

Is it possible to fit a second battery in either car so as to run a portable fridge??

Thanking you for the opportunity of asking these questions.

John Brisbane Austalia John Endurance Rider Brisbane

Post #285801 Fri Jan 14 2011 5:11am
stupot22

United Kingdom 
Hi

Hi, i am on the look out for a RRS sport, have always been a BMW diver so time for a change

Post #285908 Fri Jan 14 2011 11:44pm
Shins

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV6 S Stornoway Grey

Hi all, been directed to this forum.

Decided to register as it looks a really informative forum, just bought the Mrs an 08 Range Rover Sport S 2.7TDV6, it's Stornoway Grey, cream leather interior, has Sat Nav added and 20" Stormer wheels an absolute gorgeous 4X4, I love my sports cars personally but even I can't believe how nice this motor is!

Looking forward to picking your brains over questions I have! Thumbs Up

Post #286197 Mon Jan 17 2011 10:23pm
Canis Major

Hello RRSPORT.CO.UK

Hello to you all.

Not been a huge Forum contributor in the past but have found this forum to be hugely informative so decided to join. I don't own a sport as yet but I certainly aspire to own one in the next couple of years. I do however know a lot about Land Rover and Range Rover in general as I was brought up in a family that drove and maintained their own vehicles, most of which were LR's.

Look forward to discussing idas with you all.

Cheers

Mike

Post #286255 Tue Jan 18 2011 2:49pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Cuban C

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Java Black
Hello to all at RRSport

Hello everyone,

I have been reading the forum pages for a little over a week now and have decided to register and become a member. I have found this place to be hugely informative and conversations to be pleasant and respectful.

Having been under a lot of pressure from the missus for some time to buy a 4x4, I have bought a second hand RRSport '57 plate and hopefully take delivery next week some time and will part exchange my BMW 330D MSport Touring for the pleasure. We live on an equestrian property, although we do not own horses, in a village that is always a bit cut off when the snow arrives. The roads around here are very bad and I was getting fed up with having to buy new rims (two rear rims last year) for the BMW, and also sick of the crashing ride i was getting on their firm suspension as i do about 20,000 miles a year. I swear I was not a SUV / 4x4 person until the FFRR/RRS won me over. Having tested out the German counterparts, I can honestly say the Range Rovers are a far superior product, assuming no reliability issues (fingers crossed for me).

Look forward to some interesting discussions with you all.

Post #286541 Fri Jan 21 2011 9:05pm
green.giant

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Java Black

Ladies, and Gents,

Glad to be joining you, just returned from driving a 1989 Defender Ambulance to Mongolia from the U.K, definitely caught the Land Rover bug, so have spent what I have earned from my internship/summer work and my 21st B day money on a second hand Range Supercharged.
Absolute beauty, java black, ivory leather, fully kitted, very happy lad.

All the best,
Dave

Post #286554 Fri Jan 21 2011 11:35pm
Zilch

Australia 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Fuji White
Re: RANGE ROVER SPORT OR DISCOVERY 4

endurancerider wrote:
Hi

I am considering buying either a RRS TDV6 or a Discovery 4 HSE and I am looking for advice from owners

[b]Here are my questions.

Can either car be fitted with long range fuel tanks??

Is it possible to....

Welcome John and suggest you post the questions in the ANZ Member area.. some of the members there have made mods etc

Thanks

Jim Another Pommie Bar Steward down under

MY20 Defender 110 SE P400 Eiger/Ebony
MY10 3.0 RRS TDv6 Fuji/Ebony/Anigre

Post #286633 Sun Jan 23 2011 5:29am
mrobbie

2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Bonatti Grey

Hi, been lurking here for a while now getting info that helped me buy our RRS. Decided it was finally time to register!

Have picked up some great advice which has been much appreciated

Post #286691 Sun Jan 23 2011 9:45pm
andyb68

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

Evening all,
Newbie RRS owner - got myself a '55 plate HSE in Java black with ebony leather (Dec 2010), so time to register with this very informative site. Have already read more useful stuff here than in multiple pourings over the owners manual!

I've had an interesting few weeks since becoming a new Land Rover owner it has to be said....new alternator, airbag warning light came on, both front and rear washer pumps failed, EGR valve fail, new rear screen due to inoperative heated rear window!! (plus some other bits and pieces!) Have to say the dealer I bought car from and warranty have swallowed the lot between them.

Looking forward to some trouble free motoring from now on! (touch wood). At least I was able to get to and from my house (down a steep road) when it was snowing over Christmas. My 5 Series was stranded for 3 weeks the Christmas before last as it was as useful in the snow as, well, a rear wheel drive BMW in the snow.

Decided the BM had to go and it had to be LR after doing the day experience at Cold Coniston. Amazing. Thinking of doing my Level 2 now..

Andy 2006 RRS 2.7TDV6 HSE : Fixed so far: alternator, rear glass, EGR valves, drive shaft, front wheel hubs & bearings, engine, air suspension compressor, oil cooler pipes, front suspension height sensor (to do), split prop shaft mount (to do), door lock actuator, 4 tyres, brake disks and pads all round, EPB drum & linings, front lower suspension arms and probably more on the way...

Post #286945 Wed Jan 26 2011 12:09am
ronski

2011 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Santorini Black

Hello All,

Just wanted to say hi. I am on the verge of buying a RRS HSE. I notice a few other guys on here are also based in Dubai - so a big hello to those people.

Cheers

Aaron

Post #287112 Thu Jan 27 2011 6:00pm
lurcher

United Kingdom 

Hi all

Post #287183 Thu Jan 27 2011 11:56pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
MGO

Ireland 2012 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Sumatra Black

Hello there!

new to this site today.
Looks like a great forum.
Bought a 2007 RRS HSE 2.7 about 3 weeks ago.
new the the landrover side of things.. (i better not mention the landcruiser word)

hopefully i wont need too much advice Very Happy

Post #287382 Sat Jan 29 2011 10:37pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 175 of 382 <123 ... 174175176 ... 380381382>