RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > ACE Fluid Change
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

Meiang

Australia 2010 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Santorini Black

My method of replacing the fluid must work as it comes out clear every time I replace it (and the same colour too), after 14 years no issues. This was the same method that I used on my Discovery 2 which had ACE as well. The price of the genuine Landrover filters is stupid money these days. I bought a bulk supply of genuine Landrover filters for only AU$65 each.

Post #642792 Sat Jun 22 2024 6:57pm
83series3

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Zermatt Silver

Agree, you cannot do it stationary without the requisite tool that plugs into the valve block and manually opens the valve. I have tried to see if connecting a 12v supply to the valves causes them to do something, but no joy on the front (I bought a spare block and wiring loom to try to figure this one out)!

Also worth noting that even when stationary, there us fluid being pumped around what I understand to be the front half of the system, as if you leave it a few minutes then touch the 4 pipes in the front wheel well, 2 of them will be warm…..

…. I never got to the bottom of my ACE woes on my previous L320, nor could I find a single person in Kent that was prepared to work on it, so I eventually lost patience and fixed it by purchasing a replacement L320 Very Happy Very Happy

Post #642793 Sat Jun 22 2024 7:01pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12