RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > For Sale & Wanted > SOLD:BAS remap box/interface (file can be bought separately)
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

McBunny

Germany 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Bonatti Grey
BAS remap box/interface (file can be bought separately)

Hi all,

since my beloved RRS is for sale Big Cry my remap box is also not needed anymore. Crying or Very sad

So I sell a remap box / interface by BAS alias Forum sponsor bellautos. The interface is without file since the file has to be programmed separately and specifically for your car.

I have talked to Pete and he will sell the buyer of the interface a remap file for just 150 GBP (+vat)! Thumbs Up

Interface incl. remap from new is 499 GBP for Forum Members as far as I know. You can get all the information you need about the remap and the interface there: http://www.rrsport.co.uk/forum/topic12644.html

I sell the used interface (which of course is just like new) for just 240 GBP + shipping (from Germany) without the file which will be charged by Pete with 150 GBP+vat as listed above, this already includes a 50GBP donation to the forum. Please ask for specific shipping rates to your country. Payment method is best via paypal, I'd suppose.
And here is how it goes: You buy the interface, I'll tell Pete (BAS) who bought it and when you get my interface you can just proceed like you would do with a brand new one (i.e. download your data, mail it to Pete, get a file back within a few hours, upload it to the car and voilą you're done).
Best thing about the remap with the interface: You can change the setting back to standard as often as you like and want do it (e.g. for services or other garage trips)! Cool

I loved the remap (see also: http://www.rrsport.co.uk/forum/post233423.html#233423), I drove the RRS without remap again for the last few weeks and it is soooo slow if you are used to the really superb remap. I had the remap for 60.000 kms without any fault or failure, no smoke coming from the car even at full throttle almost nothing! And I am quite sure you also will.
You will find a lot of reviews about the remap here:
http://www.rrsport.co.uk/forum/topic14784.html

If you have any questions (besides why I sell the RRS that is to be answered in the off-topic section) please do not hesitate to ask. I'll try and answer the questions asap. RRS TDV6 HSE, 2006, bonatti grey, ebony interior, rear diff, s/c grille and vents, stormers, privacy, tasmods, iphone integration Wink

Last edited by McBunny on Mon Jun 21 2010 1:04pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #268808 Thu Jun 17 2010 2:05pm
SachaR

Italy 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Java Black

You have a PM Very Happy RRS TDV8 HSE 2007- JAVA Black/Black interior,
UK BMW M3 CSL SB- now sold
1968 Innocenti mini

Post #268828 Thu Jun 17 2010 3:53pm
McBunny

Germany 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Bonatti Grey

SOLD. Cool RRS TDV6 HSE, 2006, bonatti grey, ebony interior, rear diff, s/c grille and vents, stormers, privacy, tasmods, iphone integration Wink

Post #269108 Mon Jun 21 2010 1:04pm
SachaR

Italy 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Java Black

Cool thank you RRS TDV8 HSE 2007- JAVA Black/Black interior,
UK BMW M3 CSL SB- now sold
1968 Innocenti mini

Post #269112 Mon Jun 21 2010 1:20pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1