RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Off Topic > Thoughts on the UK
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 5 of 7 <1234567>

JayMann

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Buckingham Blue

Kaine wrote:
J - although you probably wouldn't admit it you are actually a very patient person - I wouldn't last 5 mins in your position

Mate i have to be i would love to tell most of them what i think of them but you can't talk like that so just have to get on with it

But i do have a good few customers that are more like mates!! Laughing Laughing RRS TDV6 Gone but still around
SL55 AMG
760Li Alpina
BMW 535D M Sport
BMW X6 XDrive35D
BMW 320D Coupe M Sport
And A Van For Rex!

WINNER - 2008's Idler Of The Year
WINNER - 2008's Comedian Of The Year
WINNER - 2008's Funniest Incident

I love boobies i love boobies i love boobies cuz i'm a big kid now! (Come on everybody sing with me you know the words!)

Post #112940 Sat Jun 02 2007 11:02pm
pussy

Jay, Why do people get snotty about the lottery and why is it your fault, are they just numpty's. Sorry but I really do not know what the fuss is about, We have thought about having a terminal but that is as far as we have got and that was two years ago, are people that obsessed to become all unnecessary and angry Question Shocked Very Happy no regrets!
ONE LIFE LIVE IT.

Post #112949 Sat Jun 02 2007 11:16pm
Kaine

United Kingdom 

people have different priorities and also different worries and concerns of course - sometimes it will be easier to expel frustration and anger to a complete stranger than it is to do at home

Post #112951 Sat Jun 02 2007 11:20pm
JayMann

Thats the eveny one i know witha shop that has the lotto says the same thining they Censored us right off

They all think they are the only ones that are importent and we HAVE to do every thing for them it's silly really but we do just so we can get them out for the way so we can look after the proper paying people

For say you'll get one doing something like this Pay for £10 of tickets and then after you put the £10 in the till thinking that's all they want they will hand you a winning ticket with that's right £10 on it so then you open the till back up to had then that same £10 back think about it you thick Censored it's the same as if you just payed me with the winner Banging Head Banging Head Banging Head Banging Head

Get it all the time or

Can i please have 2 lucky dips heres £2 now that you put that in the till can i have 2 more and here's another £2

Me Why not just do all that at the same time

Well it's for differen people Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud RRS TDV6 Gone but still around
SL55 AMG
760Li Alpina
BMW 535D M Sport
BMW X6 XDrive35D
BMW 320D Coupe M Sport
And A Van For Rex!

I love boobies i love boobies i love boobies cuz i'm a big kid now! (Come on everybody sing with me you know the words!)

Post #112953 Sat Jun 02 2007 11:26pm
pussy

Kaine wrote:
people have different priorities and also different worries and concerns of course - sometimes it will be easier to expel frustration and anger to a complete stranger than it is to do at home

Yeh but, No but, Yeh but, Why take frustration out on people who cannot perceive the outcome of a product, who are selling a service to the customer who, are selling the service for somebody else. Jay if you have to put up with that matey, Do not let me in your shop, One thing I hold with high regard is

"civility costs nothing"

Bow down Bow down Bow down Bow down now I see why I am in a cage.

I have enough demons in my line of work to contend with, Trust me I can turn on the charm to get the sale and I get it, but, to take the flack for a saleable product on behalf of a service provided to the end user, they would be leaving with more that they came in with and that would be close to a thick lip. Evil or Very Mad no regrets!
ONE LIFE LIVE IT.

Post #112957 Sat Jun 02 2007 11:40pm
aljo

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

pussy wrote:

, they would be leaving with more that they came in with and that would be close to a thick lip. Evil or Very Mad

so thats what happened to pete burns Shocked Whistle

Post #112962 Sat Jun 02 2007 11:48pm
JayMann

The thing is if you get someone come in and i mug them off all that have to do it ring trading standers and tell them I'm selling out of date food and they'll be round the next morning Or they can ring Camelot and tell them what ever they like Censored Censored

About 7 years ago just open the shop on a Sunday and i woman walks in after shopping in the Co op with a winning ticket so i let her the machine isn't working let plus i want gonna give her my float Monet i had in the till what about if i had a proper customer come in then what change do i give them ???

Anyway 3day later we get a call from Camelot saying i shouldn't have told a customer that it's not working then it was! So what there saying is look after our customers and yours well that's your prob if not we'll take the machine out RRS TDV6 Gone but still around
SL55 AMG
760Li Alpina
BMW 535D M Sport
BMW X6 XDrive35D
BMW 320D Coupe M Sport
And A Van For Rex!

Post #112963 Sat Jun 02 2007 11:49pm
pussy

yep Aljo "Pussy Whipped", I am placid really, Honest guv Cool no regrets!
ONE LIFE LIVE IT.

Post #112965 Sat Jun 02 2007 11:51pm
JayMann

aljo wrote:
pussy wrote:

, they would be leaving with more that they came in with and that would be close to a thick lip. Evil or Very Mad

so thats what happened to pete burns Shocked Whistle

Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter RRS TDV6 Gone but still around
SL55 AMG
760Li Alpina
BMW 535D M Sport
BMW X6 XDrive35D
BMW 320D Coupe M Sport
And A Van For Rex!

Post #112966 Sat Jun 02 2007 11:51pm
pussy

JayMann wrote:
The thing is if you get someone come in and i mug them off all that have to do it ring trading standers and tell them I'm selling out of date food and they'll be round the next morning Or they can ring Camelot and tell them what ever they like Censored Censored

About 7 years ago just open the shop on a Sunday and i woman walks in after shopping in the Co op with a winning ticket so i let her the machine isn't working let plus i want gonna give her my float Monet i had in the till what about if i had a proper customer come in then what change do i give them ???

Anyway 3day later we get a call from Camelot saying i shouldn't have told a customer that it's not working then it was! So what there saying is look after our customers and yours well that's your prob if not we'll take the machine out

Jay that is so wrong, I do not blame you matey, I think this is a chewing over topic over several beers, Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Saturday looking forward to it Thumbs Up Very Happy Very Happy no regrets!
ONE LIFE LIVE IT.

Post #112968 Sat Jun 02 2007 11:59pm
JayMann

Very Happy that's what i was just thinking off to bed now plus i'm posting from my phone not got my lap top see you all later RRS TDV6 Gone but still around
SL55 AMG
760Li Alpina
BMW 535D M Sport
BMW X6 XDrive35D
BMW 320D Coupe M Sport
And A Van For Rex!

Post #112973 Sun Jun 03 2007 12:09am
ENVOY

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Arctic Frost

Jay its simple, just keep taking the money and smile Very Happy some of my Previous cars
--------------------------------
P38 Range Rover Autobiography
RRS 2.7 HSE Silver
RRS TDV8 HSE silver
FFRR Vogue black
Disco3 HSE silver
RRS 2.7 HSE silver
RRS 3.0 HSE BALTI BLUE
AC Cobra
Landrover Defender 90
Landrover Defender 110
Suzuki Jimney

Post #112999 Sun Jun 03 2007 12:49am
Brian Mason

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Sumatra Black

aljo wrote:
pussy wrote:
Stunning as it is on my hole.

Shocked Shocked you have just left yourself wide open to some disgusting comment from brian now Whistle

Lucky I was at work and missed the chance to respond to such inviting comments??? Whistle MY12 SDV6 HSE Sumatra/Ebony/Piano/Sidesteps/Privacy/Overfinch Olympus/JLR DRLs

Post #113004 Sun Jun 03 2007 3:43am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
ENVOY

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Arctic Frost

lucky for us that is Whistle

Im sure after a few hours sleep Brian you will cum up with something despicable Thumbs Up some of my Previous cars
--------------------------------
P38 Range Rover Autobiography
RRS 2.7 HSE Silver
RRS TDV8 HSE silver
FFRR Vogue black
Disco3 HSE silver
RRS 2.7 HSE silver
RRS 3.0 HSE BALTI BLUE
AC Cobra
Landrover Defender 90
Landrover Defender 110
Suzuki Jimney

Post #113017 Sun Jun 03 2007 8:35am
Zilch

Australia 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Fuji White

Just to get it back on topic Laughing and bait the thread a bit more Ner Ner

I just luv the UK Whistle so much i lived there most of my life, well until Tony and Gordon started turning it into their own revenue generating nirvana through stealth taxes, so i hopped on a plane to the nearest point of civilisation i could think of Laughing

I must admit i enjoy going back for business and of course seeing my mates at the local, but happy to get back on a plane and fly back to OZ within a week or two..and thats only after 3 years of living here. Very disappointed when i visit my home town and see just how dross and crap it has become even after just a few years (its turning into Slough Big Cry ) even with the major cash injection in development it has become an a-hole of a place the more i visit it.

If you are miffed with the UK, just move down here, we only need a few more Brits and we will shortly outnumber the Ozzies Mr. Green and your Landies/Rangies are cheaper generally. well when you work out your disposable income Wink Another Pommie Bar Steward down under

MY20 Defender 110 SE P400 Eiger/Ebony
MY10 3.0 RRS TDv6 Fuji/Ebony/Anigre

Post #113019 Sun Jun 03 2007 9:05am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 5 of 7 <1234567>