RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Insurance
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Alicatt

Belgium 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Buckingham Blue
Insurance

I had to renew the insurance for the MG for the 1st July so I started asking around for quotes I was with Adrian Flux for the MG as they had been cheapest with the package I was looking for (extended european trips). My Subaru WRX STi was due last week with Admiral and as I had already traded it in against the RRS TDV8 I never renewed it. Ad. Flux don't do multi car policies so I went back to Admiral and tried them. With just me as a driver they quoted £1100+ for the year, when I added my friend, who is Belgian, it brought the quote to just over £700 for both the MG and the RRS. So I guess women have their uses after all Wink

Post #120806 Tue Jun 26 2007 7:34pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

In the UK Land Rover Insurance offer a very competitive rate that includes offroad use/ recovery, roof rack and contents, trailers and contents and unlimited European driving (they reckon most LR drivers spend there life pounding the autoroutes!
They don't deal online (they are part of Royal and Sunalliance though) but yopu can contact them on a UK freephone number. 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #120814 Tue Jun 26 2007 7:57pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Alicatt

Belgium 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Buckingham Blue

Hi Tim got your PM
I did try LR insurance and for a single vehicle they were competitive and I liked their Ts & Cs but for a multi vehicle they wern't as competative. I was with Royal Sun Alliance for the MG, Adrian Flux were the brokers. putting Marie on the insurance for both vehicles really brought the price down, for the MG it was a saving of £210 and for RRS it was a saving of £190. even though she will hardly touch the MG as she says it is too big and too powerful lol, the RRS has a more powerful engine, 260ps Vs 290ps, so we will see with that when it gets here! Very Happy

Post #120828 Tue Jun 26 2007 8:48pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1