RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > Build sheet
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

W5RAY

United Kingdom 
Build sheet

Hi Guys, only just joined this forum and also need 3 posts before I can PM people. However, I did see a post when I was browsing earlier about a guy called "Peachy" or "Peaty" I think who could supply the build sheet for my car..... Can someone point in the right spot please? Thanks
I'm after the build sheet so I can see what the car is supposed to have or not..... The sales particulars said it had a gesture tailgate - after waving my foot around for a bit and getting the supplying dealer to check - it doesn't... neighbours were probably wondering what the hell i was doing.....

Post #643605 Mon Aug 05 2024 8:52pm
Johnrrs

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 Autobiography Zambezi Silver

Hi , the person you want to contact on here is Peachy. He got me my build sheet. What year is your car? The gesture tailgate is only on MY16 cars. My car is a 2015 reg but MY2016 and I have it. It’s not the easiest thing to operate but once you know how to its quite easy. If I remember rightly I waggle my foot under the rear mud flap and the tailgate pops open. You also have to have the car key within range too. Another couple of things that your car will have if it’s MY16 will be auto access mode (where the car lowers itself when you pull up), heated seat controls on the climate buttons, Adblue tank, maybe another couple of things but I can’t remember.

Post #643612 Mon Aug 05 2024 11:12pm
W5RAY

United Kingdom 

Mine is a RRS P400 HST 2021 - first week of ownership is all good - long may it continue.

Post #643618 Tue Aug 06 2024 11:49am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1