RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > For Sale & Wanted > [For Sale] L320 genuine full height dog guard
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Stevepd

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Cairns Blue
[For Sale] L320 genuine full height dog guard

Hi folks well after 7 years the RRS has been moved on. So I removed this that I wasn't prepared to give away while trading in the car.

Full height genuine dog guard. Comes with the upper fittings and the lower fittings (not in the picture). I'd prefer this collecting as it's a bit of weight and may not be viable with courier costs, but we can work something out. £80 plus delivery.

Steve. 2006 2.7 TDV6 HSE in Cairns Blue.

Last edited by Stevepd on Fri May 31 2024 9:15pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #642214 Sat May 25 2024 5:02pm
Stevepd

Weekend bump. 2006 2.7 TDV6 HSE in Cairns Blue.

Post #642305 Fri May 31 2024 9:14pm
Oldandconfused

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Zermatt Silver

I don't blame you, I did the same when mine went, have a bump on me.
P.S. what did you get?

Post #642306 Sat Jun 01 2024 4:52am
Stevepd

We fancied something different from LR, not to be interpreted as divorcing LR. We've the 2 dogs so had to be an estate and give us versatility options for the future. I was considering 3 series estates and a blue 330 caught my eye locally. 75k with 1 owner. We went to see it and it was quite stone chipped but the driver's interior looked like it had been owned by Freddie Krueger as its was scratched quite heavily around the cabin. Disappointed we started looking at E classes. A various amount of engine options but I fancied something with a bit of shove. So this narrowed it down to E350s'. Then came the reality of how expensive cars are now for what you get. I'd set a budget of £15k and had a bit of wiggle room. THEN I don't know how but in the wrong category there was a Mercedes CLS Sporting brake. This caught my eye as I didn't know such a car existed and I don't recall ever seeing one. So I started to do research on these and the engine options. Space wise the numbers said it would be OK even with the slightly tapered roof. I then found one locally (33 miles away) so we went to see it. I'd precleaned the RRS and off we went. Blast parked right beside it was a 530 estate in a metallic brown colour and yes it was lovely. But I was blown away by the CLS. We took it for a drive and it was sublime in its ride and every bit as comfortable as the RRS. Considerably more instant acceleration equalled some pleasant progress Whistle . Then we took the 5 series out and that had phenomenal acceleration but you wouldn't have known if if it wasn't for the speedo, no fanfair whatsoever. However with the million miles on the BM the MB was the better car and I just couldn't stop looking at it. So we bought it, slightly over my budget at £16k but 2 owners, full MBSH and 65k miles. I've got no regrets. It's obviously a leap forward in performance and technology but it's not comparable with my 2006 RRS. Having had it a week were still in the honeymoon period but I'm happy I chose the right one for us.

It's an E class underneath so plenty roomy enough and has "SLS styling" on the nose. No Gullwing doors though Thumbs Up .

Steve. 2006 2.7 TDV6 HSE in Cairns Blue.

Post #642307 Sat Jun 01 2024 6:05am
Oldandconfused

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Zermatt Silver

Very nice!
I looked at going away from Land Rover, but whilst I don't need the space, a high comfortable seating position was essential. I looked at the usual (sensible) suspects but nothing came close to the "aah" factor so I'm back in a RR.
Enjoy your new ride. Thumbs Up

Post #642308 Sat Jun 01 2024 8:19am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1