RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Off Topic > Channel 4 Dispatches - Muslim Faith Schools
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

leedsunited

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black
Channel 4 Dispatches - Muslim Faith Schools

Did anybody see tonights dispatches which exposed the child abuse issues in the UK's madrasas, i am absolutely gobsmacked that under current law it is not illegal for teachers to beat the shi* out of kids if it is linked to teaching the faith. Shocked

A teacher only has to look at a pupil in the wrong way at a C of E school and they get life, what the f Censored c is going on Evil or Very Mad

Post #289121 Mon Feb 14 2011 9:57pm
will_wonka

United Kingdom 

I saw some of it......... Shocked Shocked Teaching faith or not, whilst in the UK and bound by the laws of this land and its people, this needs to be quashed immediately.

I know the media tend to blow things out of proportion in relation to the ethnics and differing cultures, multiculturalism etc, but with this stuff being broadcast showing disrespect for laws, disrespect for children and ultimately teaching hatred to some degree to the younger Islamists, which incidentally could be interpreted as the norm by some, IF I were a Muslim I would be feeling real tense currently with all this concentration on the Islam faith currently.......good / bad, who knows and possibly who really cares, well somebody does and will, bottom line is, the current picture being painted is not good, not very good at all. L322 Big Daddy SUPERCHARGED 5.0 Autobiography - Here & Now!

5 series for the miles Smile

RRS S/C factory built HST - Gone

45 others have been and gone!

Post #289147 Tue Feb 15 2011 1:07am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1