RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > iphone car cradle
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

cleeto27

England 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Giverney Green
iphone car cradle

Can anybody recommend the best/most suitable iphone 4 car cradle/charger for the RRS? RRS TDV6 HSE Giverney/Ivory.
Range Rover Vogue
Range Rover Evogue

Post #278023 Sat Oct 16 2010 11:05am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
AG09

United Kingdom 2009 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Zermatt Silver

Depends whether you have a 3 or a 4. The only iPhone 4 ones I have found are Brodit and Dice. The Dice has a nice rear perpendicular socket to give a pro fit look to it and comes with inserts so you can slot an iPod in there as well. The Brodit is just a slide in version without a pass through port.

My 4 works with the LR connectivity kit on an 09 RRS. Steering wheel controls, charging, phone control via bluetooth, phonebook, and even the sat nav on the iPhone runs through the system.

DICE

Brodit

Post #278038 Sat Oct 16 2010 3:51pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Brodit also makes a nice iPad holder too, i have one that clips onto my Defenders dash so I can use Memory Map in a size that I cans ee when offroad, the iPhone screen is just a little small for OS maps! It isn't permanent so can easily be removed from the car and also it can slide along the dash as it clips over the top and bottom of the pre-Puma dash without any screws needed to hold it on

Admin note: this post has had its images recovered from a money grabbing photo hosting site and reinstated Mr. Green  2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #278043 Sat Oct 16 2010 4:23pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1