Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > In Car Electronics > L320 59 plate RRS Rearview camera/spoiler
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

PaulMartin7

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Java Black
L320 59 plate RRS Rearview camera/spoiler

Hi everybody,

New to the forum and really hoping somebody could point me in the right direction. The spoiler on my car came off while driving down the motorway and has took the camera with it, leaving me with 3 cables. A green cable and a black cable which i have read are the power cables for the camera and a coaxial cable. All bare cable so i am trying to source a new camera, coaxial cable and power cables to re-run to the control unit located under the passenger front seat.
1st question, how do i determine the correct camera? There seems to be a number of different options, it is an autobiography spoiler if this makes a difference to the body shape of the camera.
2nd question, how do i determine if my car is the facelift model? Or to make it more accurate for me, how do i determine the exact model of my car so i get the correct harness etc?

And before anybody asks, this happened AFTER the "Recall Repair" was carried out. However LR would not carry out the maintenance free of charge unless i could prove it was due to their work, where i honestly believe they either never done the work to begin with or never done the work correctly but as it was a year ago I never thought i would be in this situation.

Thanks in advance
Paul

Post #636568 Fri Oct 13 2023 3:05pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1